“Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self and to the self” — The Bhagavad Geeta.
Yoga is extremely powerful as it helps liberate your body, mind, and soul. Yoga is having its own roots in India and was developed during the Indus-Sarasvati civilization in Northern India over 5000 years ago, the word ‘Yoga’ was first mentioned in the oldest holy book, the Rig Veda. Yoga classes in Velachery provide good yoga trainers for beginners.
Types of Yoga:
There are different types of yoga might be best for different people. It’s obvious that a 20-year-old and a 70-year-old probably don’t need the same things. Here is the list of different types of yoga practices practiced across the world:
1. Hatha Yoga – This yoga is all about the basics in these slower moving classes that require you to hold each pose for a few breaths.
2. Vinyasa Yoga – This yoga is a dynamic practice that links movement and breath together in a dance-like way.
3. Iyengar Yoga – This yoga mainly based on precision and detail, as well as your body’s alignment in each pose.
4. Ashtanga Yoga – This yoga consists of six series of specifically sequenced yoga poses, you’ll flow and breathe through each pose to build internal heat.
5. Bikram Yoga – Bikram yoga consists of a specific series of 26 poses and two breathing exercises practiced in a room heated to approximately 105 degrees and 40 percent humidity
6. Hot Yoga – Hot yoga mostly like as Bikram in that it’s practiced in a heated room. But teachers aren’t constrained by the 26-pose Bikram sequence.
7. Kundalini Yoga – This yoga is based on a physically and mentally challenging a practice that helps to bring you a higher level of self-awareness.
8. Yin Yoga – This yoga helps to maintain calm and balance your body and mind, this is the right yoga for you. To show your strength to the world joins Kung Fu classes in Velachery.
Common mistakes in Yoga:
Below are the common mistakes we used to do in our daily yoga activities:
- Skipping the warm-up
- Uneven Breath
- Mind Full of chatter
- Pushing too hard
- Uncomfortable clothes
- Eating or drinking before an hour
- Skipping Shavasana
You must make a resolution with full dedicate that a few minutes every day for your mind and body and see it reflect on goof health. Yoga has many health benefits changes you for the better into a fitter and happier person .